Friday, June 22, 2007

Greeting

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am Mann Chhorvoeurn, BBA of Tourism from National University of Management (NUM). I am currently working for Cambodian-Janpan Corporation Center (CJCC) with current position as Japanese language office staff.

I get this job afterI come back from Japan, to joint an oversea technical training with the Ishikawa Prefectural Government. My duties there is to participate and learn on culture exchange as well as to get new technical training related to tourism industry and as well as related to communication in Japan language.

I also spend almost my time to improve my working abilities and personalities in professional manner. My special experience was related to communication and public relation, general administrative and office work. I am proficiency on computer skill MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Internet & Email and particularly I am really interested in education opportunity and culture exchange. For more information could you please find attached resume.

I do happy to make friend with you all.

Sincerely yours,

Mann Chhorvoeurn

No comments: